Wednesday 23 May 2012






I found a parchment on google and saved it and then opened it in photoshop. I dragged the image onto my original image and selected so the parchment image was behind the original one and used the multiply option. This gave it a vintage effect. I then burned the edges with the burn tool to take the vintage look even further. I then found some images on google that may represent Liverpool, like the railway network and the Beatles. I made some words for it myself too. I dragged all these images in one  by one and moved them behind the original image and used the multiply option each time. Some images i had to go round with the rubber tool so they fitted in with the picture well. I still wanted the pathway to become clear, so that is why the images are round the sides and not in the middle, so your eye is drawn to the center. This has taken layering into consideration even more. I looked through several layered photography pictures and got alot of inspiration. 

No comments:

Post a Comment